After Effects CC 2022: How To Remove Unused Footage
This tutorial will show you how to remove unused footage in Adobe After Effects CC 2022. Unused Footage is any file or asset imported into the Project Panel and not being used in any Composition or Pre-Comp.
Cmd/Ctrl + Zero: To open or close the Project Panel
Cmd/Ctrl + Z: To undo Removing Unused Footage
00:13 What is the Project Panel?00:40 Remove Unused Footage
01:14 How Many Files Were Removed?
01:20 How To Undo?
01:35 How To Redo?
01:15 Recap: How To Remove Unused Footage
00:25 How To Open & Close Project Panel
Adobe After Effects CC 2022 (Click To Try or Buy)
How To Remove Unused Footage in Adobe After Effects CC 2022:
- Go to the top menu in After Effects
- Click on ‘File’
- Click on ‘Dependencies’
- Click on ‘Remove Unused Footage’
- Read dialog box that shows how many footage or folder items were removed
- You can undo if you want by going to ‘Edit’ + ‘Undo’ or Cmd/Ctrl + Z
- To redo, you can go back to File…Dependencies…Remove Unused Footage