Adobe Photoshop CC 2022: How To Relink Creative Cloud Library Assets
This tutorial will show you how to relink CC Library graphic files (assets) in Adobe Photoshop CC 2022 that have become unlinked (red question mark) due to moving, renaming, or deleting the original source or referenced file.
Adobe Photoshop CC 2022 (23.3.2) (Click To Try or Buy)
How To Relink CC Library Graphic Files Adobe Photoshop CC 2022:
- Open Photoshop
- Look for the layer with a red question mark and cloud icon
- Right-click on the layer and select ‘Relink to Library Graphic’
- Locate the correct graphic file in one of your CC Libraries
- Select the graphic file and click on ‘Relink’ in the bottom right corner
- The red question mark on the layer will disappear when re-linked.