The Content WhiteBoard Show Notes
What type of Content Can You Make?
What are Examples of Each Type of Content?
Where do you put the content after you make it?
Goal of Episode:
To help you see the big picture view of content creation so you can make better and more strategic decisions on what type of content you should be making and where you should put it after you create it.
Content Creation: as I am talking about today is nothing more than the act of creating digital content for sharing or publishing online.
Content Marketing is a strategy or tactic of making digital content to promote your brand, product or service. Content marketing is about building relationships and earning trust by creating valuable content.
Episode Promo Video
Part 1:What type of Content Can You Make?
Part 2: What are Examples of Each Type of Content?
2. Audio Books
3. Audio snippets or voice recordings
1. Behind the Scenes videos
2. Q&A Videos either live or recorded
3. About Me/Talking Head Videos
4. Promo Videos more documentary style
5. Tutorials or Explainer Videos
6. Classes or Courses to sell
7. Webinars to teach or promote a product or course
8. Gear Reviews & Product Demonstrations
9. Daily Vlogging
10. Web Broadcasting or Live Streaming
3. Email Newsletter
4. White-paper Articles & How To’s
PART 3: WHERE DO PUT THE CONTENT?
Amazon Creation Exchange or ACX.
Website or Blog
Social Media Channels
Guest Blog: HuffPost, Forbes..
Medium.com & LinkedIn Pulse
Amazon Kindle Publishing
LISTEN TO PAST EPISODES
Buy My New eBook (How To Podcast on Wordpress.com)
Music: Life of Riley & Wallpaper (incompetech.com)