Adobe Audition CC 2023: How To Add Bus Tracks
This tutorial will show you how to add Bus Tracks in the Multitrack so you can add Effects & Processing on the Bus Track and control the effects of multiple tracks with the Output set to the Bus Track.
- One Bus Track to Add Effects & Processing to Multiple Tracks.
A Mono, Stereo, or 5.1 Track that can be added in the Multitrack of Adobe Audition. Any effects and processing added to the Bus Track can affect any other track that has the ‘Output’ routed to the Bus Track.
00:00 Intro: About This Tutorial
00:19 Sample Multitrack Session (Podcast Interview)
00:41 How To Add A Bus Track
01:07 Rename Bus Track
01:33 Change Output To Bus Track
01:56 Preview of Dialogue Tracks (Spacebar to Play)
02:14 Effects Rack: Add Preset To Bus Track
02:53 Preview Audio w/Effects from Bus Track
03:31 Add Additional Bus Tracks
Adobe Audition CC 2023 (Click To Try or Buy)
How To Add Bus Tracks Adobe Audition CC 2023::
- Create a new Multitrack Session (Cmd/Ctrl + N)
- Add Audio to Tracks
- Go to ‘Header Controls’ and select the Arrows for ‘Inputs/Outputs’
- Look for the left facing arrow (Output) and click on the drop-down menu
- Select Bus…Add Bus…Mono (spoken word) or Stereo (Music, SFX)
- Rename Bus Track by Clicking in the Header
- Reposition by clicking the left side (color label) and dragging to new position
- Add Effects or Presets on the Effects Rack (Windows…Effects Rack)
- Press Spacebar to Playback Multitrack
Note: Bus Tracks can also be added from the Multitrack Menu (up top) and then Tracks…Add Mono Bus
Questions, Comments, Feedback?
My Gear List:
My Amazon Store:
My YouTube Channel: